16 Strategies to Help Students Who Have Difficulty Transitioning to the Next Learning Experience
Are you looking for strategies to help students who have difficulty transitioning to the next learning experience? If so, keep reading.
2. Create definite time limits and give the learner this information before the learning experience begins.
3. Notify the learner that work not finished in one sitting can be finished later. Give the learner ample time to finish earlier tasks to guarantee closure.
5. Organize time limits so the learner knows the amount of time there is to work and when they must be finished.
10. Provide a consistent daily routine (schedule).
12. Let the learner finish a learning experience unless it is troublesome to the schedule.
14. Consider using a classroom management app. Click here to view a list of apps that we recommend.
15. Consider using Alexa to help you with classroom management. Click here to read an article that we wrote on the subject.
16. Click here to learn about six bonus strategies for challenging problem behaviors and mastering classroom management.