What Is a Master Plumber?
Becoming a master plumber is a long and arduous process, but the rewards are plentiful. Not only can a master plumber fix any plumbing issue, but they can also offer advice on upgrades and new installations.
To become a master plumber, you first need to obtain a degree in plumbing.. After completing your degree, you will need to pass a certification exam. Finally, you will need to complete an additional apprenticeship or journeyman program.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to becoming a master plumber, as the requirements will vary from city to city. However, the steps below provide a general overview of the process.
- Obtain a degree in plumbing from a recognized institution.
- Pass a certification exam.
- Complete an additional apprenticeship or journeyman program.
- Apply for a position with a plumbing company.
- Work your way up the ladder, becoming more experienced and skilled as you go.