Veterans Day Activities for Middle School
Veterans Day is a day to celebrate veterans and their service to our country. Many activities can be enjoyed by middle school students. Here are a few ideas:
- Get involved in a veterans day parade. This is an activity that can be enjoyed by all. Volunteers are needed to lead the parade and ensure everyone follows the same route.
- Spread the word about veterans day. This can be done through social media, posters, and even in class.
- Take veterans day pictures. This can be a fun activity to do with your friends.
- Make a veterans day banner. Banners can be a great way to show support for veterans day. They can be made of different materials and customized to fit the school’s banner policy.
- Our Favorite Veteran. Using this writing prompt to write about your favorite veteran is great!
- Interview a Veteran. A great way to get students to interact and understand more about Veterans Day is by allowing them to conduct an interview with an American veteran.
- Veterans Day Timeline. Have students create a timeline of the history of Veterans Day.
- Veterans Day Fact Find. Think of this activity as a scavenger hunt for facts!