How to Charge a Samsung Galaxy Watch Without a Charger
Charging your Samsung Galaxy Watch is an essential part of ensuring its smooth functioning and keeping track of your daily activities. However, there might be situations when you don’t have access to the original charger or need an alternative way to charge your watch. In this article, we’ll explore different methods to charge a Samsung Galaxy Watch without using the official charger.
Method 1: Using a Wireless Charging Pad
One of the best alternatives for charging your Samsung Galaxy Watch is using a Qi-enabled wireless charging pad. Ensure that the charging pad you’re using supports the power requirements specific to the Galaxy Watch. To charge your watch, follow these simple steps:
1. Plug in the wireless charging pad and connect it to a power source.
2. Place your Galaxy Watch in the center of the charging pad.
3. Your watch should now start charging, indicated by an on-screen charging icon.
Note: If your watch isn’t aligning correctly or not charging, try adjusting its position on the pad until you are successful.
Method 2: Using a Samsung Smartphone with Wireless PowerShare
If you own a compatible Samsung smartphone, such as Galaxy S10, S20, S21 series or newer models, you can use the Wireless PowerShare feature to charge your Galaxy Watch. Here’s how:
1. On your smartphone, swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the Quick Panel.
2. Locate and tap on “Wireless PowerShare” to enable it.
3. Place your smartphone face down on a flat surface.
4. Place your Galaxy Watch on the back of your smartphone so that their centers align.
5. Your watch should now start charging, and both devices will display charging icons.
Method 3: Utilizing Third-Party Chargers
Another option for charging your Galaxy Watch without its original charger is using third-party
chargers specifically designed for the device. These may come in various forms, such as replacement charging docks or power banks with wireless charging capabilities. Make sure to choose a reputable brand and ensure compatibility with your watch model before making a purchase.
Losing or misplacing the original charger for your Samsung Galaxy Watch doesn’t have to be a problem, as there are alternative ways to keep your smartwatch charged and functioning. Using a wireless charging pad, compatible Samsung smartphones with PowerShare technology, or third-party chargers can provide convenient solutions when you’re in a pinch. Always verify compatibility and power requirements before using any alternative charging method to ensure the safety and health of your Galaxy Watch.