Fearful Avoidant Attachment: 7 Signs
Fearful avoidant attachment can be a difficult and uncomfortable relationship style to be in. It can be difficult to understand and even more difficult to overcome. However, with a little bit of understanding and effort, you can overcome your fearful avoidance and develop a more healthy and supportive relationship.
Here are some signs that you may be struggling with fearful avoidance:
1. You find it difficult to form and maintain close relationships.
2. You fear abandonment and feel like you cannot trust others.
3. You find it difficult to express your feelings and emotions.
4. You are often reluctant to take risks.
5. You are often preoccupied with your fears and worries.
6. You find it difficult to let go of the past.
7. You find it difficult to trust your intuition.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it is important to seek out help. There are many resources available to help you overcome your fearful avoidance and develop a more healthy and supportive relationship. You can consult with a therapist, counselor, or support group.