Fifth-Grade Trivia Questions
Are you a fifth-grade teacher looking for ways to keep your students engaged during their break? If so, you’ll love these fun and interesting trivia questions for first grade!
- What is the capital of Italy?
- What is the official name of the United States?
- What country is home to the world’s largest mountain range?
- What is the smallest country in the world by land area?
- What is the highest mountain peak in North America?
- Who is the current president of the United States?
- What is the name of the first U.S. president?
- Name five different animals that are native to North America.
- Name five different fruits that are native to North America.
- Name five different vegetables that are native to North America.