Adventure-Inspiring Map Activities for Young Learners
Are you looking for ways for your young learners to get active and push themselves beyond their comfort zone? Here are a few ideas for some adventure-inspired map activities that could be fun for them!
- Draw a map of your hometown and make it an adventure destination. Then, have the students travel around their hometown, taking in all the sights and sounds.
- Create a map of a world far away. This could be a fun project for students to venture into new countries or even different planets.
- Take a picture of a map and make it an adventure photo shoot. This could be a fun way to show off their map-making skills and have a happy moment with friends.
- Make a map of a specific destination and then take a journey to reach it. This could be a great project for kids who love adventures but don’t have the time or resources to go on them themselves.
- Print out a map and challenge your friends to make the best route possible. This could be a great fun way to have a competitive battle while exploring your map.