9 Questions You’ll Be Asked at an Instructional Coach Interview
When interviewing an instructional coach, you’ll likely be asked nine questions. Here are nine of the most common ones:
1. What inspired you to become an instructional coach?
2. What challenges have you faced when working with students in the classroom?
3. What do you consider to be the biggest challenge in your role?
4. What motivates you to keep your instruction engaging and fun?
5. What challenges have you faced in the past when it comes to finding qualified students?
6. What do you think are the most important qualities for a successful instructional coach?
7. What do you consider to be the most important skills for a successful instructional coach?
8. What challenges have you faced when trying to develop and implement instructional plans?
9. What advice do you have for new instructional coaches who are looking to start a successful career in instruction?