10 Best Resorts in Scottsdale for Families
Scottsdale is an excellent place to vacation. It has abundant things for families to do, from museums and parks to golf courses and hiking trails; however, if you want your children (and yourself!) to have a fun time while away from the crowds, look no further than these ten resorts in Scottsdale that are perfect for all ages!
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is in north Scottsdale, Arizona. The Resort has a family-friendly atmosphere and many amenities for families and children to enjoy. Families can stay in one of their family suites or choose to stay in an apartment with two bedrooms. They also have an outdoor pool, playground area, and other activities for kids to enjoy while at the Resort, such as zip line tours, rock climbing walls, ropes course, and more! This place is one of my favorite resorts because it’s so child friendly!
- The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort
The Phoenicians have a variety of activities for all ages to enjoy. This Resort has something for everyone, from the poolside cabanas and poolside lounge chairs to relax in our quiet adult-only library.
The Resort is also home to numerous restaurants and bars, including The Living Room at Phoenician—a spacious indoor lounge with fireplace and high ceilings—and a selection of dining options such as Roman Bar & Grill (fine dining), Filippo’sFilippo’s Steakhouse (steakhouse), Pizzeria Napoletana Ristorante Italiano (Italian) and McCormick & Schmick’sSchmick’s Fish House & Grill Seafood Grille(seafood). There are three pools available at The Phoenician: Bali Beach Club Pool, closed seasonally; Cabana Beach Club Pool open year-round; Seville Beach Club Pool, open seasonally
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North offers a tranquil retreat with breathtaking views. You’llYou’ll find a variety of accommodations, including villas and suites, as well as several kid-friendly amenities.
The Resort’s main pool area boasts cabanas that cost $500 per day (or $250 per night). The spa offers treatments such as massages and facials; you can also grab food from one of their restaurants or drinks from their bar before heading back to your room after sunset. There are plenty of activities for kids ranging from kiddie pools to horseback riding lessons if that’s what you want to enjoy!
- The Westin Kierland Villas
The Westin Kierland Villas is an excellent option for families. With a kids’ club and pool area perfect for the little ones, this Resort will make your vacation one you’ll never forget!
The Westin Kierland Villas is located just outside of Phoenix, Arizona. The hotel sits in a beautifully landscaped area perfect for families and those looking to relax. The kids club offers fun activities for the children, and the pools and hot tubs are always clean and ready to go!
- Scottsdale Camelback Resort
If you’re expecting a family-friendly resort in Scottsdale, look no further than the Camelback Resort. Located in the city’s center and surrounded by stunning desert views, this hotel offers everything from an award-winning spa to a pool and fitness center.
The Resort has several unique amenities that make it ideal for families with kids:
- The outdoor pool features slides, waterfalls, and sandstone steps that provide fun ways to cool off when temperatures soar during summer days (and nights).
- The kids’ activity room has video games galore! That’sThat’s right—no fighting over who gets to play video games first because there are so many options available here: Mario Kart titles, Monster Truck Racing; Dance Central; even Lego Star Wars II! This place is so fantastic that even adults lose hours upon hours playing these games without realizing it until they finish their session early enough for dinner reservations or head back home after lunchtime duties are completed around 2 pm each day.”
- The McCormick Scottsdale
The McCormick Scottsdale is an all-suite resort that offers a unique experience for families. The Resort has a variety of activities and amenities, including a pool, spa, fitness center and more.
The McCormick Scottsdale is located on the outskirts of downtown Scottsdale in Anthem at the bottom of Camelback Mountain. It’sIt’s close to everything you’ll need when visiting Phoenix or its surrounding suburbs—and it’s perfect if you’re looking for something quiet where your kids can run free!
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa offers a fantastic family-friendly location. The Resort comes with a beautiful pool area alongside plenty of seating and a great view of Camelback Mountain. There is also an interactive water feature that kids can play with or watch from afar!
The Resort features five restaurants, including:
- Cafe 360 – a French restaurant with contemporary European cuisine; it’s open for dinner only on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (reservations required)
- Le Toreador – Mexican-inspired food with several specialty dishes made from scratch daily; it’s open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (reservations required).
- Scottsdale Fairmont Princess
If you’re looking for a resort with several dining options, pools, and spas, look no further than the Fairmont Princess. Located in downtown Scottsdale and near the Scottsdale Airpark, this luxury resort is home to more than 40 restaurants, bars, and lounges. There are also several pools on site—one just for adults!
The best part about staying here? It’s located right across from the Phoenix Zoo, so your kids will be able to enjoy all sorts of animal-related activities while you relax by their side (or maybe even take them out into town if they want).
- The Scott Resort & Spa
The Scott Resort & Spa is a luxury resort with a European vibe. The Resort has a 24-hour concierge and valet parking, two pools, a spa, a fitness center, and a business center.
There are plenty of rooms available at the Scottsdale hotel if you want to book one. Still, it’s not necessary since there are only two resorts within walking distance: The Scottsdale Inn & Suites (located next door) or Scottsdale Paradise Pointe Resort & Spa (a few blocks away).
- Arizona Grand Resort
This Resort is located in the mid of Scottsdale, just minutes away from Old Town Scottsdale. Several amenities and activities are offered here for all ages, including:
- An 18-hole championship golf course that was ranked No. 1 among all resorts in Arizona by Golfweek magazine!
- A spa offering treatments such as massages and facials (be sure to book in advance).
- A pool with splashing fountains for children to play with their friend’s or parents’ feet!
- A kids’ club with activities like arts & crafts and story time every day between 9 am – 6 pm.
We hope we’ve enlisted some ideas on where to stay in Scottsdale for your next family vacation. Whether it’s a relaxing weekend away or exploring all the great attractions within the city limits, these resorts have something for everyone.