Ways to Reduce Waste and Recycle at Your School
When it comes to reducing waste and recycling, schools have a lot to gain. Here are a few tips to help you make a difference:
- Make sure your school has a waste segregation plan in place. This plan is important in order to prevent waste from entering the landfill and instead be recycled.
- Encourage recycling by putting a recycling bin in each classroom. This will help to encourage people to recycle materials.
- Promote composting. This is an effective way to reduce waste and recycle materials.
- Issue recycling reminders. This will help to keep people aware of the recycling process and the benefits of recycling.
- Offer recycling pickups. This will help to reduce the amount of time people spend recycling materials.