Team Building Activities for Middle School
There are many team-building activities that can be organized in middle school, and the options are endless. Some ideas to get you started:
1. Have a team competition where each team member has to complete a certain task such as completing an online questionnaire, assembling a puzzle, or creating a speech.
2. Have a scavenger hunt throughout the school and have each team member find specific items.
3. Take a trip to a local amusement park or zoo and have the team work together to ride all the rides.
4. Have a competition to see who can build the tallest tower out of foam blocks.
5. Have the team divide into groups and have each group create a marketing campaign for their company.
6. Have the team compete to design and build a model of a city or environment.
7. Have the team compete to create the best presentation using materials found around the school.
8. Have the team compete to create the best costume for a specific occasion such as a school play.
9. Have the team compete to create the best video game character or level.
10. Have the team compete to create the best advertisement for their business.