Reboot: 5 Resources for Teacher Inspiration
When it comes to being a great teacher, inspiration is key. Teachers who are truly inspiring to their students make a huge impact in their lives and can help them to achieve their goals.
When looking for teacher inspiration, there are many resources available. Here are five of the most popular:
- TED Talks: TED is a nonprofit organization that helps people share ideas worth spreading. Their website has a library of talks, which can be a great source of teacher inspiration.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is a popular social media platform that can be used to inspire teaching ideas. There are many different boards that focus on different aspects of teaching such as art, math and science.
- Goodreads: Goodreads is a site that allows users to read books and rate them. This can be a great way to find new books to read and learn about different teaching techniques.
- YouTube: YouTube is a great resource for finding videos about teaching. There are many different channels that cover a variety of topics such as education and parenting.
- Teachers Pay Teachers: Teachers Pay Teachers is a site that allows teachers to sell their classroom materials. This can be a great way to raise money for supplies and equipment that you may need.