Reading with Your Child
Reading with your child is one of the most important things you can do to help them become successful readers. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Start with books that your child is interested in. If they are not interested in reading, they will not be motivated to try.
2. Be patient. It may take some time for your child to become a good reader. Don’t get discouraged!
3. Choose books that are easy to read, but still contain important information.
4. Make reading a fun activity. This will encourage your child to keep reading.
5. Share books with your child. This will help them to develop a love for reading.