Leprechaun jokes kids
St. Patrick’s day is just around the corner, and with it comes the legend of the mischievous little leprechauns. These Irish fairies are believed to bring good luck to anyone who catches them, but they’re also known for playing pranks and tricks on unsuspecting victims.
For kids, leprechauns are a fun and imaginative part of the holiday, with plenty of leprechaun jokes to keep them entertained. Whether it’s a silly riddle or a corny pun, leprechaun jokes are sure to make them laugh.
Here are some of the top leprechaun jokes for kids:
- Why was the leprechaun upset at the gym?
Because he didn’t like being weighed in a pot of gold!
- Why don’t leprechauns like basketball?
Because they always get shamrocked!
- What do you call a leprechaun who gets lost in a snowdrift?
A chilly lepre-con!
- What do leprechauns say when they find something they like?
That’s just toad-ally awesome!
- Why did the leprechaun decide to become a lawyer?
Because he thought he had a pot of gold at the end of every lawsuit!
- What do you call a group of leprechauns who love to sing?
A melody of miracle-workers!
- What did the leprechaun say when he won the lottery?
“I’ve got a real pot of gold now!”
- Why did the leprechaun refuse to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day?
Because he didn’t want to blend in with the rest of the crowd!
- How do you know if a leprechaun is lying?
His nose will start to grow just like Pinocchio!
- What’s the difference between a leprechaun and a unicorn?
One has a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and the other has a magical horn on its head.
So there you have it, some of the top leprechaun jokes that are guaranteed to make kids laugh this St. Patrick’s Day!