How To Use Wiki In The Classroom
When using a wiki in the classroom, be sure to follow these simple tips.
1. Set up a wiki page for your class. This page should include all the information students need to access your class wiki, such as course title, number, and date.
2. Add content to the wiki page as you go. This will help your students keep track of your class content and help you to remain organized.
3. Use wiki tools to help you manage your class wiki. For example, you can create categories and sub-categories, add links, and create a table of contents.
4. Use wiki tools to create student quizzes and assignments. This will help you to track student progress and to give them challenging and interesting content to learn.
5. Use wiki tools to help you manage student assignments. This will help you to track student progress and to give them feedback on their work.