Fun Facts For Kids That Will Blow Their Minds
Kids always love to learn new information, and we’ve compiled some fun facts for kids that will blow their minds! From the unbelievable to the bizarre, these facts will amaze your little ones and make for some great conversation starters. So sit back, relax, and let the fun begin!
1. The world’s biggest diamond is the Cullinan Diamond, which is located in the South African Kruger National Park. It weighs over 2,106 carats and measures 6.53 inches on each side.
2. The world’s longest golf course is the Royal Troon Golf Club in Scotland, which measures 6,957 yards from the first tee to the 18th green.
3. The world’s smallest country is Vatican City, which has a total area of just 0.44 square miles.
4. The world’s highest mountain is Mount Everest, which stands at 8,848.48 meters (29,029.43 feet).
5. The world’s deepest trench is the Kola Superdeep Borehole, which reaches a depth of 10,911 meters (35,086 feet).
6. The world’s oldest living creature is a Bristlecone Pine, which is estimated to be over 4,700 years old.
7. The world’s most colorful city is Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, which is known for its vibrant street art and a plethora of colorful buildings.
8. The world’s smallest country by population is Vatican City, with just over 1,000 residents.
9. The world’s biggest island is Japan, which has an area of 9,852,000 square kilometers.
10. The world’s highest waterfall is Angel Falls in Venezuela, which falls from a height of 2,290 meters (7,944 feet)