Five Guidelines for Learning Spelling and Six Ways for Practicing Spelling
When it comes to learning how to spell, there are a few guidelines that can be followed. Here are five of them:
1. Start with the easiest words first.
2. Practice regularly.
3. Use a spell checker.
4. Get help from a tutor or teacher.
5. Be patient.
Here are six ways to practice spelling:
1. Try to spell words that you know.
2. Spell words that you hear in conversation.
3. Spell words that are found in text books or on the internet.
4. Spell words that you recognize from pictures or advertisements.
5. Spell words that you make up yourself.
6. Spell words using multiple spellings.