Ensuring Safe and Just Schools: Good Hygienic Practices
Good hygienic practices in schools can help to ensure a safe and healthy environment for students. When taking care of your body, you are also taking care of the bodies of your classmates. Here are some tips for keeping your school clean and safe:
1. Keep your hands clean. Make sure to keep your hands clean and free of germs. Washing your hands regularly is one of the best ways to stay healthy and protect your school environment.
2. Wash your hands before and after you eat. Eat foods that are fresh and free of germs. Make sure to wash your hands before and after you eat to avoid spreading germs to your food.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Germs can easily spread when you touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Keep your hands and arms clean to avoid spreading germs.
4. Keep your desk clean. Make sure to keep your desk clean and free of clutter. This will help to keep your school clean and organized.
5. Avoid bringing sick people to school. If you are sick, make sure to stay home and avoid coming to school. Bringing sick people to school can spread germs and make the school environment unsafe.