Doctor-Themed Activities for Pre-schoolers
Here are 10 doctor-themed activities for your child to enjoy.
1. Make a doctor’s bag out of a large plastic container. Fill it with different tools, markers, and other medical supplies.
2. Have the child dress up as a doctor for a day. Have them wear a white lab coat, stethoscope, and other medical gear.
3. Take the child to a hospital emergency room and have them practice taking vital signs and giving diagnoses.
4. Have the child make a “patient” bed out of a large blanket and pillows. Have them dress up as a patient and give them a diagnosis.
5. Have the child make a “ delivery” chart of all the babies born at their house over the past year.
6. Have the child make a “ diagnosis” chart of all the animals they see in the yard.
7. Have the child make a “treatment” chart of all the illnesses they see in their neighborhood.
8. Have the child practice surgery by cutting up small figures out of paper and playing doctor.
9. Have the child practice medicine by giving them small toys to diagnose.
10. Have the child make a “ veterinarian” chart of all the animals they see in their neighborhood.