Dissociative Disorders are a group of mental health conditions that occur when a person is separated from their body.
There are dissociative disorders that can occur during normal everyday activities, such as when someone is driving, working on a computer, or playing a video game. Dissociative disorders can also occur when someone is in a car accident, forced into anesthesia, or undergoing a surgical operation.
There are many different types of dissociative disorders, and each one can have different symptoms. Some dissociative disorders can make people feel like they are losing their minds, while others can make them feel like they are in another world.
There is no one specific cure for dissociative disorders, but treatment can help people manage their symptoms and feel better. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, it is important to seek help from a professional:
• feeling out of control or like you are not in your body
• feeling like you are floating or like you are in a cloud
• feeling like you are in a dream or a dream world
• feeling like you are losing touch with reality
• feeling like you are detached from your body
• feeling like you have lost your mind
Many different dissociative disorder treatments are available, and they can be tailored to fit the person’s needs. If you feel like you are in a state of dissociative disorder, it is important to seek help.