Bible riddles for kids
Children love riddles, but sometimes it can be challenging to find riddles that are both fun and informative. Luckily, there are plenty of Bible riddles that can both educate and entertain kids of all ages.
Here are some of the best Bible riddles for kids:
1. I am the ark’s captain, who am I?
2. I am a fruit that tempted Adam and Eve, what am I?
3. I was the king who built the temple, who am I?
4. I am the ten plagues of Egypt, what am I?
Answer: A curse/havoc
5. I am the first man created, who am I?
6. I am the strongest man in the Bible, who am I?
7. I am the first king of Israel, who am I?
8. I am the child who killed the giant, who am I?
9. I am the man swallowed by a big fish, who am I?
10. I am the woman who saved her people, who am I?
11. I am the person who led the Israelites out of Egypt, who am I?
12. I am the disciple who betrayed Jesus, who am I?
13. I am the garden where Jesus prayed before his arrest, what am I?
14. I am the location where Jesus was born, what am I?
15. I am the famous feat Jesus performed on the hillside, what am I?
Answer: The miracle of the loaves and fishes.
Bible riddles are great for kids because it helps them learn about the Bible in a fun and engaging way. It allows them to think outside the box and use critical thinking skills while gaining knowledge of the stories and books within the Bible.
Parents and teachers can use these riddles for Sunday school games or as part of a lesson plan. Children can also use these riddles to challenge their friends and see who can solve them the fastest. Either way, the puzzles will provide fun, learning and enrichment for kids.