9 Fun Ways to Announce Your College Decision
College decision announcements can be fun and help remind your friends and family of your upcoming graduation. Here are nine fun ways to announce your college decision.
1. Announce on social media. If you’re comfortable with it, publicize your college decision on social media. This way, everyone in your social circle (and beyond!) can see it.
2. Write a letter to your parents. Send them a handwritten letter to announce your college decision. Please include key points about your decision, why you made it, and why you’re excited to start your new journey.
3. Release a statement via your school’s website. Many schools have online statements that students can release announcing their decision. This way, your school can share your news with the community, and you can keep all the credit for making the decision yourself!
4. Make a video. If you have a video editing program on your computer, you can easily create a short video announcing your college choice. This way, you can add your voice and visual presentation to your college decision announcement.
5. Send a letter in the mail. If you’d rather not post anything online or make a video, you can send a letter to your loved ones announcing your decision. This way, they can get the news directly from you in a tangible way.
6. Send a postcard. Another easy way to announce your college decision is to send a postcard. This way, you can keep everything simple and concise.
7. Hold a press conference. If you’d rather not announce your college decision in any way, you can hold a press conference to announce your decision. This way, you can get all the credit for making a choice, and your friends and family can be there to congratulate you!
8. Write a resignation letter. If you’ve decided to pursue a different career path after college, you can write a resignation letter to your school announcing your decision. This way, your school can release a statement thanking you for your time and informing the community of your new path.
9. Record a video of yourself making your decision. Finally, you can record a video of yourself making your decision and post it online. This way, you can briefly explain your choice and show off your amazing new college campus!