8 Smart and Witty Literature Jokes for Kids
Kids love jokes. Whether they’re silly knock-knock jokes, or wacky puns, they bring a smile to kids’ faces and a giggle to their lips. Literature jokes are a great way to get young readers excited about reading and understanding books. Here are 8 smart and witty literature jokes to bring a smile to your kid’s face.
1. What did the fish say when it hit the wall?
2. What did the little mountain say to the big mountain?
Answer: “Hi Cliff!”
3. What did the thief say when he stole the book?
Answer: “Book ’em Danno!”
4. What did the tree say when it saw the wind coming?
Answer: “Leaf me alone!”
5. What did the bookworm say when he finished eating a book?
Answer: “That was a feast of knowledge!”
6. What did the author say when he was asked to write a sequel?
Answer: “Here we go again!”
7. What did the pencil say when it was asked to write a poem?
Answer: “Let’s get to the point!”
8. What did the dictionary say when it was asked a question?
Answer: “Let me look it up!”