7 Questions to Ask Parents at the Beginning of the Year
As a teacher, your questions for the parents may vary with each student and their performance. However, here are 7 important questions that teachers should ask parents at the beginning of the year:
- How has your family changed since the last school year?
- Has anything new happened in your family since the last school year?
- What are your plans for the current school year?
- What do you think your child’s strengths and weaknesses are?
- What have you been doing to prepare your child for school this year?
- What do you think your child’s favorite subject is and why?
- What do you think your child’s least favorite subject is and why?