5 Ways to Obtain PDPs During the Pandemic
Teachers who work from home can find ways to obtain professional development points (PDPs) while working. Here are five ways:
- Participate in online educational forums. There are many online educational forums where teachers can ask questions and exchange ideas. These can help improve your teaching skills and further your knowledge.
- Attend online workshops. There are many online workshops available that teach specific teaching techniques. These can help improve your teaching skills and knowledge.
- Take part in online teaching assessments. There are many online teaching assessments that can help to improve your teaching skills. This can help show your students that you are actively learning and improving.
- Observe other teachers. It is always beneficial to observe other teachers and learn from their techniques and methods. This can help improve your own teaching skills and knowledge.
- Join online teacher groups. There are many online teacher groups that are available to join. This can help to share your experiences and learn from other teachers.
One option for obtaining professional development points while working from home is to attend online professional development courses. There are many online courses that focus on specific teaching topics such as English, arts, math, science, or special needs. Another option is to participate in online chat sessions or webinars. Finally, teachers can attend conference sessions and workshops in their areas of expertise.