10 Guaranteed Ways to Make Leadership Training Stick
Leadership training can be a very beneficial experience, but it can be difficult to keep people engaged in it. There are a few ways to make leadership training more successful.
Here are 10 guaranteed ways to make it stick:
1. Make sure the training is tailored to your organization’s needs.
2. Provide frequent reinforcement and feedback to participants.
3. Use a case study or real-world example to illustrate key points.
4. Use interactive exercises and group discussions to engage participants.
5. Encourage participants to share their experiences and observations after training completion.
6. Take advantage of online and multimedia tools to engage participants further.
7. Hold follow-up sessions to ensure that participants apply what they learned.
8. Celebrate the successes of participants and share the lessons learned.
9. Encourage participants to share their experiences with other organizations.
10. Take a step back and assess the training program after completion to see if any adjustments need to be made.